Sunday, March 7, 2010

Count down til spring break!!

Wow, school has completely overwhelmed my life here lately. I went from having nothing to do to papers, papers, papers, tests, tests, tests& group pojects! To say I am ready for spring break is an understatement!!
I am spending spring break at home. I have lots planned. I am going to paint my room, go on a picnic with Holly, Lannah Grace, Leelah & Leah(very excited about that), seeing my best friend Whitney Wigley and spending time with my Papa. I miss being home and getting to spend time with the people I love. Only 2 more months of school, hallelujah!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're almost there girl!!
    Enjoy Jackson County for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will girl! Wish you were in Jackson County too so I could see you. It's been WAY too long!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."