Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Greatest Parents in the World

To say that I have the greatest parents in the world would be an understatement!!! I have had a very stressful week at school. I had a big test today that I was completely stressed out for. My professor is not a "normal" professor. He cusses constantly and is drunk 99% of the time. One day he actually brought a can of beer to class. Not real sure if that's even legal?!?! So, I was super worried about how this test would be considering he told us he was an alcoholic. I stayed up super late lastnight studying. I went to bed for a few hours and then got up again to study some more. I called Mom when I got up and she gave me a very good pep talk. She reminded me to think positively and not let the devil tell me I couldn't do this. She knows I am not the most positive person when it comes to myself in certain situations. However, she is always there to remind me to be positive and have confidence in myself. I called Dad before I went into class to take my test. I was super stressed and sometimes talking to your Daddy can be reassuring. Dad knew I was stressed. I think me crying was a good sign of that!! Dad prayed with me over the phone. He prayed the most awesome prayer and it was just what I needed!! After the prayer I felt so much better!! I am soooo blessed to have parents that believe in me and will pray for me and with me!! I can't imagine going through life without them! As for that test, it was something else. Praying I atleast passed! :)


God, thank you for blessing me with two of the greatest people you created as my parents.

1 comment:

  1. Great, Godly parents are the best!! I too, have amazing parents whom I can always count on! and even better now, I have an amazing, Godly husband who is my rock and shoulder to cry on!

    Keep pushing through...you're almost finished with school! and God will one day give you a great man!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."