Thursday, December 30, 2010

Long Time No Blogging


It has been a LONG LONG LONG time since I last blogged. I decided to start back, if for no other reason than, to keep a journal for myself of everything going on in my life!!
Since I last blogged I have graduated college, got ENGAGED, and got my first real job!!! Looking back on the last half of 2010, it has been great!!

Just an update on my life.......

In August I graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Business Administration!! What a wonderful feeling it is knowing you are finished with school, WOW!!! I enjoyed a wonderful day with family and friends celebrating my graduation! It was extra special having my Papa there. I'll never forget looking up in the stands, right before I walked on stage, seeing him setting there screaming my name and waving at me! A very special moment I will never forget!!



Skip a few months on to November, I was in Nashville for a girls' weekend of shopping and fun. It was a Friday night and we were going to see the Christmas lights at the Opryland Hotel. Little did I know David was there waiting to propose to me! When I reached the big Christmas tree there he was!!! After saying some very sweet and special things, he got down on one knee and asked me to MARRY HIM!! I said YES, of course!!!!

Where I said YES!!!


November 19, 2010
My gorgeous ring!!

The week after we got engaged I received a call about a job. I went to work the week after Thanksgiving as an Accouting Representative! I really like my job. It has been a great first job. I know God has placed me there for a reason and I am thankful for this opportunity he has blessed me with.

David and I have set a wedding date, October 29, 2011. I am officially in wedding mode!! It has totally consumed my thoughts! :) I can NOT wait to marry this amazing guy that God has blessed me with. God has put such a love in my heart for David. I know he has great plans for us as a couple and I can't wait to begin the adventure! :)




































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."