Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In=Major Wedding Planning

We have been snowed in since Monday. Sunday night Dad and I were praying it would snow. Boy oh boy did God ever answer our prayers!!! We woke up Monday morning with about 7 or 8 inches of snow! That's pretty much a blizzard for us!
Needless to say for the past 3 days I have had one thing on the brain, WEDDING! I have got to get out of this house before Mom and I both go crazy. When you get to thinking about all of the many details that go into a wedding it gets so very overwhelming. All of my married friends kept telling me not to get overwhelmed but to enjoy this special time. I trying super hard not to get overwhelmed but it's so hard.
October seems sooooo far away but I know it will get here sooner than I realize. I have got a lot of planning accomplished. I know what I want it's just a matter of getting it done!!
I can not wait to marry David!! I know our wedding day will be perfect. It may not appear perfect to anyone else but it'll be perfect to us. We both want nothing more than to honor Christ on our special day. I really hope and pray our wedding is not only a wedding but also a worship service that honors the one who brought us together!!
Counting down the days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."