Friday, February 5, 2010

Always Enough

Leah and I were listening to her iPod lastnight on the way home from Tuscaloosa. This song came on, Always Enough by Casting Crowns. I have listened to it several times but had never really listened to the words. The lyrics are....

In the drying weary land LORD You are the rain
In the sea of shattered ones Your love comes rushing in
You hold the world within Your hands
And see each tear that falls
Through every fire and every storm
You're Always Enough Always Enough

Your love is peace to the broken
Faith for the widow
Hope for the orphan
Strength for the weak
Your love is the anthem of nations
Brings out to the ages
And You're Always Enough for me

In the watches of the night
LORD You are my song
Hope is in the morning light
Your love shines like the dawn
You keep my heart in perfect peace
My life is in Your hands
When confusion hides my way
You're Always EnoughAlways Enough

How amazing is it to know God will ALWAYS be enough?! No matter what we're going through, no matter the need we may have, God is enough! My favorite line is "You keep my heart in perfect peace, my life is in your hands." I have no reason to doubt or fear because God will ALWAYS be enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."