Friday, February 19, 2010

My lil BFF

Lannah Grace Beard is a very special little gift from God in my life. Her mom, Holly, is one of my deartest friends and someone I have a great respect and admiration for. Holly has allowed me to have a big part in Lannah Grace's life ever since the day she was born. I have made LG out to be a girly girl. She's totally into jewelry, makeup, dresses, princess stuff, and all the glitz and glam that us girls love!!! I got to spend about 6 hours with her this afternoon and night. To say I absolutely love spending time with her would be an understatement! :)
I took her with me to a bridesmaids dress fitting for a wedding that I will be in in June. She loved it! She was going around the store picking out dresses she wanted to buy! Then it was back to my house to play makeup and beauty shop!! I laughed til I cried. She didn't do so bad on my makeup. However, she ended up with eyeshadow all over her forehead! My favorite part is when she'd say, "Lisabeth, guess what?" I would say, "What?" She'd say, "You'll never guess....but You're my best friend and I love you." Hearing her say that is priceless!!!
I thank God daily for that little girl! She has stolen my heart! :)

My little princess!!!


After our makeovers! She's not smiling because she was mad at me for laughing!


Eyeshadow on her forehead :)

Leah's turn for "lip stuff"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."