Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day in T-town

I don't think I have saw this much snow in my life. For the past month it has snowed every week. It's crazy!!! Today we had our first snow in Tuscaloosa since we have been living here! It snowed constantly for hours but it was a very wet snow so it didn't lay much. However, it was very pretty :)


Denny Chimes on campus...you can see people out playing in the snow
The Quad on campus

President's mansion


Leah dying to throw a snowball at someone




They are calling for more snow Sunday night and Monday. We shall see!!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."