Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Proverbs 16:9

My best friend Whitney Wigley showed me this verse one day...
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps. Proverbs 16:9

I have to remind myself of this verse often. I can make all the plans I want for my life but no matter how many plans I make or how right I think my plans are God will direct my steps. God has a special plan for each of our lives. The good thing is he knows what's best for us. Although, sometimes the human side of me wants to say "God are you sure about that".
If we would only daily seek his plan for our life and follow it, that would safe us a lot of trouble. It is when we make our own plans and try to go with our plan that we end up in a mess.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite verses EVER!! i love that HE has a larger plan than I can EVER imagine!! I love you girl and I am ALWAYS here for you!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too!! You will NEVER know how special you are to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."