Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Proverbs 31: 26-30
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.



Happy Mother's Day!! Besides God, the most important people in my life are my parents. My Mom is my rock! She's the greatest Mom in the world, in my eyes of course! She's my best friend! I go to my Mom about EVERYTHING. Nothing goes on in my life that my Mom doesn't know about. She even knows stuff that I don't tell her, and that often freaks me out a bit :), so I end up telling her anyways! People say Leah is just like Dad and I'm just like my Mom. That's the greatest compliment I could ever receive. Mom is the most Godly, humble, selfless, compassionate, loving, and supportive person I know. I never hear her complain. She is always giving giving giving and never expects anything in return. She is always giving me the Godly guidance I need. I am soooooo blessed to have her as my Mom. She has taught me so much and I know she'll continue to teach me many more things to come. I absolutely could not imagine my life with out her. Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you!!!

God, thank you for blessing me with the most amazing mother I could ever ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."