Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nearing the Finish Line

My world has been crazy finishing up projects, papers, and studying for finals. As of today, I am DONE with undergrad classes. No more finals! No more tests! No more papers! No more studying! No more group projects! WOW, I am not going to know what to do with myself! I begin my internship May 17. I get one week off and then it's to work! I absolutely can't wait! I have to work 280 hours. Then August 7th, I'll put on my cap and gown and GRADUATE!! I am beyond excited! If you can't tell! College has flown by. I have put forth ALOT of hard work, if I do say so myself! I've amazed myself a few times! I have been blessed with the opportunity to attend the greatest university. I do not take my time at Bama for granted. I am so excited about the new chapter in my life unfolding. I know God has a special place for me to work and I can't wait to see what his plans are for me! I am seeking his will and praying about my job. I am a firm believer that he has a specific job for me and I want to be right where he wants me to be. I will be packing up the car and heading home this weekend. It's bittersweet but I know home is where I belong for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
This blog was created so I would have a place to share my thoughts. They may not be interesting to anyone but me.I am a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Health Care Management. I will graduate in August of this year. I am enjoying my last months in college. However, I am excited to see what God has in store for me in the "real world."